Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Man in the Mirror

When you look into the mirror, have you ever thought of whether you know the people in the mirror or not? How well do you understand yourself?

Sometimes, I do see a stranger in the mirror, he's not the one that I think I know, he's not that simple, innocent and good guy anymore, in the mirror, I can only see a superficial, hypocratic and mean guy there, why?

Did the job change me into a different person or I changed to accomodate the real world, I don't know, what kind of "transformation" is it? Am I finally living in the "adult" world which wars are around everyday? Or am I just too innocent to live in this world? I don't know. Why do we need to please someone even though we don't like them? Is it really that sad that we can't express our feeling in front of others? How come there are so many people need to be pleased? Why? What made these people changed? Power and Money? I don't know.

Somehow, it's really sad we have all changed to people like that. Shame. Shame and Shame.

What's simpilicity, it's not a trend, it's a living style, a habit, we don't need to learn that, we came and will leave this world in the most simple way. Mind it.

4 Comments:

At 4:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes, I do think that you have changed a lot and not the one whom I know before. But I can find you are still "you" deep inside. Just hope that you can keep it forever though you have to change yourself to accomdate with the reality!

 
At 9:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

to me, i see that part of the pay check is paid for the acting.

to me, that's what friends are there for, they take you as who you are.

 
At 11:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Priceless stuff Ming. You're scripts will live on long after you do. Have you read the book of Tao? I recommend you do - it's very interesting.
P.S. I have been admitted to casualty with a serious case of yellow fever. Doc says I may never recover from this bout and may have to 'do a shaun' - his words.

 
At 1:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should stop drinking red wine!! It's starting to rot your self-worth!! Get a good night's sleep then look in the mirror. It'll be much better then after a week's worth of boozing, you heard!!

Shaun

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home