Monday, November 07, 2005

Travelling - Part 3

After a long break, here comes the Part 3...

Last time, talked about my first day in England and got lost for nearly an hour in the Heathrow airport and outside the Victoria station... ok... after travelling for 20 hours on flight, coach and train, I finally arrived my first "destination" - YARM...

I was blocked by a group of primary school brutes when I got off from the train, it seemed to me that they didn't have any intention to let the foreigner like me to get off, I didn't know. I wore my black velvet jacket, with the skinny jeans and YSL sunglasses, shining like a star, walking out of the train, breathing the fresh air under the warm sun... I loved it. Finally and finally, I arrived when I supposed to be. Thanks GOD.

I was so happy when I saw my friends there, it's still so unbelieveable that I was in England, at YARM, having dinner, and drinking with my friends, so unreal. Seemed like dreaming. My first night in England, and so many funny things happened.

"Flying fries" - I don't know, when me, Andrew, Larry and his dog went to the farm to play, a group of "cow flies" just kept on flying above me, following me wherever I went, shit, I hated that... maybe they have never "smelled" any EASTERNER, and they were really curious about me or maybe I smelled like a cow, I don't know, they just flew over my head, annoying me alot, but anyway, Drew and Larry did find that's really "FUNNY"... yes, whatever...

"I can't get my eyes off her tits", haha... She's such a charming and gorgeous girl. Who's she? That hot stuff was my friend's friend's girlfriend, the low cut white top with the jade necklace, so "powerful" and drew all my attention to her jade and her unbelieveably good body. Oh my GOD, I should have come to England earlier and studied there, "TITS"... you just can't see so many "TITS" in Hong Kong...

We went to 2 bars that night and when we were in the 2nd one, that hot stuff (L) and I went to the bar table to get a bottle of RED wine, my favorite, woman and wine, we "disappeared" for 10 minutes, and her bf was really worried and of course, nothing happened, we waited at the bar table for the wine only... what's a shame...

YARM, I will defo go back again, I love the place and the people there, so UNBELIEVEABLE.

~to be continued"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home