Monday, October 17, 2005

My First Week in GA

My first week in GA was "BUSY", extremely BUSY... I haven't been that busy for quite a while. Though very super, I feel contented with my job.

On my first day, I had lunch with HK bosses and bosses from Italy and Japanese, I was so nervous during the lunch, in my first day andI needed to meet those top management, sounded good, right? what's a good start...

Yes... the story hasn't ended yet, a series of meeting were waitin' for me that day and a press dinner with all those key magazines' chief editors that night. Suddenly I became someone who was treated as "VIP" in the company, first time in 2 years... so overwhelmed...

OK... since then, needed to work on the store opening event, usually for the first week of work, the company tends to give you some good time, but in here, they push you to get in full gear... back to the event, though the scale was comparatively smaller than the GG one, everything was in-house, so, it's quite tough. I planned to go to to my friends' gig, but since needed to work on the event, couldn't make it, what's a shame... but good that I still can't meet my friends after my show and their show...

Anyway, I did feel very happy in my first week in GA, hope everything will work out fine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home