Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Travelling - Part 1

It's always good to take a long break every year to get away from the daily routine life, this time, 19 days, seemed not very long, but many many unforgettable, memorable things happened in this trip. You just can't expect that every single day in your journey is a good day, and no one can guarantee that you will be happy everyday as well.

Whenever my friends asked me whether I had good time, sometimes I just simply said " You can't expect everyday is a good day, if there is no bad day, you won't treasure your good day". Of course I did hope every day was a good day in my trip, out of 19 days, I thought I have had extremely wicked time for at least 5 days, good day for 5 days, ordinary for 5 days, bad day for 4 days. Fair enough, right?

I did spend most of my time in England, when I first arrived there, I expected alot, and alot, I hope I would have delirium time in there everyday. I wanted everything, I was quite greedy, I didn't even want to sleep, to be honest, I always think "sleeping" was wasting your time, I always wanted to keep my eyes open.

Drinking, drinking and drinking became my routine in my trip, I think I drank alcohol everyday, I even drank on my flight back and on the train. I drank in Yarm (I met a girl who I can't take my eyes off her boos), Leeds (4 bars and clubs in a night, you may have heard from that from Bex), Manchester (I didn't like that much before, but after my Paris trip, I LOVE Manchester, one of my favourite place in England, so many HOT birds in the clubs, OMG), Brighton (It's just simply awesome), London (Dave's b-day was funny), Paris (though everything was f**king expensive, I did go to supermarket to buy RED wine to drink everyday), and back to Manchester (OMG, my last stop in England was Manchester again, absolutely good time there, nothing to complain).

My highlights of the trip (Not in order of importance)

1) Drinking with Drew, Bex, Larry, Paul, Kerrie, Laura, Sarah, Liam, Vic, Dave, Hannah, Jack, and ...

2) My first ever xxcocaixx in Brighton, never tried that before, It was great, I was singing all the way back home that night (verse : Andrew was a ham sup lo.... he's a kam yu lo...he's cocksucker... something like that...), I think Paul, Larry, Kerrie did enjoy that very much, haha... Also, I met a lovely girl called Sarah, she's so cute, will wait for her for 5 years until she's 16, haha...

3) Sightseeing in York, it's so beautiful.

4) Shopping in H & M and TopMan, Vic, Liam, Laura and Drew probably asked why I liked shopping in those 2 shops so much, shop and shop, and never stop. Alright, the reason is "There is no H & M and Top Man in Hong Kong".

5) London, many things happened there. London eye, the Parliament Square, London Bridge, meal in Aberdeen steak house, shit curry in an Indian restaurant, molested by a woman from Cambridge (she just simply kept on stroking my velvet jacket, she said she just couldn't control herself, haha, funny).

6) Manchester, I love this place, Mongolian BBQ, space, 5th Avenue, M12 or M2 (not sure the name), Star and Garter (something like that), I love it. Cheap drinks, and hot chicks, nothing to complain. I love the people I met there as well, Laura - Drew's sister, I love her, she's such an adorable and lovely girl, and a good shopping partner, we have got some best of the best goods from H & M and Top Shop.

7) Yarm, what's a wonderful and peaceful town I have ever been, so nice, so pretty, especially the sunset...

8) Paris, good for sightseeing, one of the most historical cities. I love the place, not those arrogent FRENCH. haha...

I have so many things wanna write for my trip, it's just PART 1, stay tune for more details of my trip...

2 Comments:

At 9:15 PM , Blogger kachun said...

welcome back dude!

 
At 3:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's my tobacco??!!
Shaun

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home