Tuesday, August 30, 2005

My BIG day

I am so excited, it should be the FINAL FINAL interview, after interviewed by the HR manager, Communication manager, retail director, regional MD, finally it comes to the regional communication director, needless to say, I am very excited plus a bit of nervous. After getting through some many rounds of job interview, I am getting more and more relief everytime, seem I am much more well prepared and better equip now. No matter the result is good or bad, it's still a very good experience, at least they really treasure me and treat me like a "VIP".

The point of getting out of the hell is so close now, very very close, I can nearly smell the heaven, hope I can get the permit to get into heaven soon... Time in hell is not good, but still a lot of good memories...

Hell and Heaven. Demon and Angel. Same same but different. Hope I can be an angel, living in Heaven soon...

1 Comments:

At 6:53 PM , Blogger kachun said...

yeah, get the hell outta there, dude! it's not healthy!

by the way, the link to the photo album dosen't work... at least at the time i was trying to get there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home