Thursday, September 08, 2005

My Move

Finally and eventually, I have resigned, now in the count down, 29 days left.

I always think I will be very very happy after resignation, but the thing is, I feel a bit sad about that, I miss the people I work with, I realise I "hate" my team only, anyways, I have done the right thing to fight for my fortune - to make a move.

When I wrote the email telling my boss and colleagues in Italy about my departure, I sobbed, I just can't stop my tears running into my eyes, even though I have never met them before, we work so close that we email each other everyday, supporting each other so much, we are in such a wonderful relationship. Now, it just seemed part of my soul has been taken away. Anyways, 2 years is not a short time.

For Hk, I miss all the people in other departments, they are really caring, just like a family, so harmonious. For my department, I am just speechless, speechless cos I have nothing to say to them, don't really care what they think, I am sure some of them do feel extremely happy about my resignation, anyways, "Only talented people get people jealous", haha, right?

I always encourage people to stay strong, to be strong, don't feel falter, since everything will work out fine eventually, there is always sunshine after rain. So, be strong, and don't let people putting cloud over you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home