Sunday, October 09, 2005

Travelling - Part 2

Alright, I think it's time to have the part 2 issued, this time, I will try to make it shorter, to make it more "readable".

I can't say my England trip was PERFECT, but it's very close to PERFECT already. England trip didn't like the trip to Thailand, whenever going to Thailand, everyone will turn into extremely horny and pervy, "sangsom" is not only rum, but also bring out your innermost primitive and wildness to life. I was an ABSOLUTE gentleman in England, only drink and smoke occasionally (No doubt that many HK people think I drink too much, but by compare with all those English, I am just at the so called "beginner level")

Alright, back to my trip, my first impression to England was "It's just far too big", people living in Hong Kong surely not used to get on the tube for more than 30 minutes, but once I stepped out London Heathrow airport, I needed to take an underground tube to Victoria for nearly an hour. Then, the story begins…

"Ming, wait outside the Victoria Station, call me when you are there"

Alright, I was waiting outside the Victoria Station, called Dave "Hi Dave, I am waiting outside, where are you now? I am waiting next the HONG KONG CAFÉ" (I was a bit hopeless waiting outside, as I knew Dave probably waiting for me somewhere else, so I chose to wait outside HK cafe, as the name gave me a bit of HOPE... HONG KONG)

"Where are you? I am outside the station as well, can you see the Burger King?"

"No, Dave, you know it's my first time to come to England, I know nothing about the place, I can only see Fitness first and …" (I didn't expect that there were "thousand exits, I just followed the "way out" signs to get out, I started to question if I was really in LONDON or not, or I was outside LONDON already, you know, HK is a bit small)

I have been waiting outside the station for 15 minutes, hoping to be rescued by Dave as I needed to get my coach ticket to Leeds that would set off at 0930, by the time I was waiting outside V. Station, it's already 0910.

I was a bit worried and frustrated waiting on the street, I hate waiting like that, as I have told Andrew million times before, I hope everything goes well, I can't even accept one single mistake (Actually, Drew has done alot and planned everything for me, thank you Bo Yat Long, I shouldn't have any complaint, you are the BEST!)

Finally, I asked those looked freindly Londoners where the coach station was, and I finally met Dave at the cross junction, GOD BLESS, I was safe, and managed to catch the coach at the very last minute... JOURNEY TO THE NORTH begins...

~to be continued~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home