Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Headache

Oh My God, headaches again, I don't usually have headache unless I am really stressed.

I have been working on the f**king complicated EXCEL worksheets for days, everyone who work / worked with me before know that I am f**king bad in "figures"...I can't really stand for that... Oh My God...

"I think we need to talk about that", that's what my friend said when I called him tonight, haha... I nearly laughed out when I heard that, but I think I really need to talk about that... I just can't sit and put all my concentration in the EXCEL spreadsheets anymore, they are making me f**king sick... (vomitting)... My friend probably thought I worked too HARD, that's what I think as well...

Is there anything can make me better on those "figures"?

1) Money - then I can "out-source" my work to someone... haha... pretty smart, right?

2) Bill Gate - better ask him to "upgrade" and better "develop" the MS Office, especially that bloody EXCEL...

3) Promotion - If i get promoted, then I can delegate that bloody shit to someone... haha...

4) Quit my job - go to find a job that doesn't need to handle or face any figures

I can't really think of any sound ways to make me better on calculation, or maths, whatever, I am not good at that, and I have tried my BEST already... Maybe I need another BRAIN than the one I am using... haha... but I am OK with my brain right now, so better leave the idea of being better in maths... haha...

Anyway, i think it better for me to think of a job o get rid of my headache,

1) Panadol

2) Alcohol

3) Friends

4) SLEEPZZZZZZZZZZ

5) Fuck it, don't fucking think of your work once you are off... SWITCH OFF

Yes... switch off... defo the BEST way... haha

1 Comments:

At 2:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try eating celery!! It's nature's sleeping pill!!
Recognise!!
Shaun

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home