Monday, November 07, 2005

Travelling - Part 4

Journey to the SOUTH

After spending a night in YARM, time to go to YORK, I only stayed there for several hours, but it's a very impressive place, the historical buildings, the street, everything was so good... I especially fancied the York Dungeon, it's so funny inside, the sickle doctor, the vampire and the crazy woman there, shame it's rainy day, if not... it will definitely my favorite town / city.

OK... here comes to LEEDS, Andrew and I stopped by cos of BEX, I didn't really have time to tour round Leeds, only been to several clubs, the Arch, Black Box...etc... can't really remember the name, but lots of good fun til we went back to a friend's place.

Maybe Bex was too pretty or maybe that 2 brutes were really too hunger for women, I am not sure. But that 2 brutes just started to suggest to have 3 some or "new thing" with Bex, it's suddenly became kind of very dirrty talk... so dirty that I can't really stand for... As to avoid Bex being raped by those 2 animals, we both called the taxi and sailed back home... leaving the drunken Drew at their place... at least I think he would be safe as he's not a "hot girl", haha...

Yes... sounded a bit horrifying, fortunate that everyone was SAFE... and I learnt a new phrase "Birthday suit" (something like that I think..)

~to be continued~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home