Thursday, April 06, 2006

My Mind

Seem my emotion fluctuate alot these days, I feel happy easily and feel sad easily, I am having kind of unstable emotion in some ways, and hardly for me to control as well. I get angry easily, get pissed off easily, get depressed easily, get upset easily.

Anything which is not good can affect my emotion, I have very hot temper these days, I feel dizzy easily, I feel helpless easily, I know the reason, but that's something out of my control. I don't really wanna talk about that, that's been bothering me for 6 months, that's the consequence of a stupid decision, a wrong decision.

I have been nice to people always and seem most of them are taking advantages from me, sound to me that being nice is something bad, something people will think that's your weakness, seem being civilized and patient won't be appreciated but rather that's a killing point of oneself. Am I living in a wrong planet? Or people really expect others to be harsh and mean? I don't know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home