Tuesday, March 28, 2006

My Birthday is coming

Wowo... Happy Birthday to me soon...

Haha... 2 more days to go, 30 March 1980, on that day, in Hong Kong, in Queen Elizabeth Hospital, a great man was born in that morning, everyone was so happy, full of graceful, looking at that talented, smart, handsome, and wonderful baby, I smiled back, wondering what are those people were doing? Haven't they met such a great man like me before? Hoho... I know and understand how good, how brigt, how shiny I am, joy suddenly filled with theworld, everyone was smiling, feeling so warm in their heart...

Haha... 26 is a good number, a good year, a good sign, a new start, full of diffrent meanings, I would like to invite all of you to share the joy and happiness on 4 Apr (The Day of Children, public holiday next day), always young in heart.

4 Comments:

At 6:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just hope that you can go through this terrible week smoothly.

Happy Birthday!! Ming!

Cheers,

Pong

 
At 7:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will be there
i will be there

just let me know where, and
yes, i will be there

 
At 1:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MING!!!

You share the same birthday as:


1853 Vincent Van Gogh (artist)

1945 Eric Clapton (musician)

1962 M.C. Hammer (rapper/priest)

1968 Celine Dion (horse)

1979 Norah Jones (singer, musician)


...and on This Day In History:

1981 President Ronald Reagan was shot by John Hinckley Junior.

You love it!

 
At 8:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think MC Hammer is probably the most impressive of them. Make sure that big gay perv buys you something decent and I ain't taking about a new pair of slacks. I mean a Rolex or a Motobike or something.
Has he gone to Shanghai yet? His tour of China and HK was big enough news to get in The Telegraph. Three 'leng loi' dressed in orange next to the lions outside HSBC building!

Happy Birthday

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home