Sunday, March 19, 2006

My Life in Shanghai

As what I have said earlier in the blog, there would be thousand of meetings waiting for me in Shanghai. Yes, that's really tough and tiring, I landed at 1, meeting starting from 2, and all meetings finished finally at 12 something in mid-night.

I was totally screwed, stressed out, I was so upset and felt so horrible when I walked out the meeting room, I drank some red wine after the meetings, then going down to the street, going to the store to buy a latge bottle of Tsing Tao, a pack of Mid Seven, drinking, smoking and walking alone on the street. My soul was drying up, I felt weak, lonely and helpless. What's the happy face? I don't know.

I met all those weirdo on the street, begging for money, asking if I want a girl, I did want, but I was far too tired to do anything, meeting and meeting, seemed part of my life has been taken away. I felt so weak that I had no idea on what to do and how to cope with, good that I have a lot of riends supporting me, I was so relieved when I got their SMS and talking with them on phone.

The first night sucked, nothing happened.

2nd day sucked, meeting starting from 8 in the morning til 9 something at night, to be honest, I am not that kind of meeting person, it's kinda waste to ask me to sit in.

Yes, the real Shanghai trip started after all the meetings, went out to have dinner with a friend living there, buying DVD and CD afterwards, then went to a club called "Bonbour Street" (Something like that, not sure if I spell it correctly). Nothing special, just like "Dust til Dawn" in Wan Chai, yes, same same, not different. All the people left at around 1:20, as the new law just applied that all the entertainment operations MUST close by 2:00, shame.

Yes, that's pretty shit, then I went to find a massage place to have the foot massage and oil body massage. It's the first time that I tried the oil massage, it's so exotic, very very exotic, haha, I think all the guys love it, ordinary massage but very exotic, all of you should try, haha.

I will go to Shanghai again on the 31 March, the day after my b-day, hopefully can have more free time, maybe 6 hours free time, but surely the next Shanghai trip will be more rough and tough, hope I will be fine.

Dudes, ready to receive my late night calls / SMS again from Shanghai.

2 Comments:

At 10:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, i want a massage..

 
At 4:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ming,

are u ok? take care ar!!

Annie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home