Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Philippines' Trip (Part 2)

It's time for Part 2, probably most of you haven't finished reading Part 1, but I gotta be quick, if not, I won't write about the trip anymore.

Day 3 - Boracay was such a beautiful place, you can get whatever you want there. You can find the CNN.com cafe, it's so wonderful, wonderful food, wonderful service, wonderful waitresses. You can find the perfect sun, perfect beach, perfect water there. It's a very relaxing day, lying on the beach, swimming for the whole day. Eating burgers, drinking San Miguel on the beach. What else can you complain. We also met a Japanese Filipino there, wearing bikini w/ a red Chanel sunglasses (fake one), with such a beautiful tan tone skin, she's so hot. Dylan and I played frisbee with her for the whole evening, seeing her jumping up and down, laughing, so cool.

Have you ever met a group of midgets? Have you ever served by a group of midgets? If no, then you should go to "Hobbits House", they have the smallest waiters/waitresses in the world, you just can't believe how cool they were. "He he" "Hu Hu", so funny, in the first when we (Me, Shaun, Chris, Joe and Dylan) went to "Hobbit House", we can't take our eyes off them, "Happy Hour" "Yeah". they were all so cute, when we asked them to take pictures together, they were all so excited, pushing their faces on your face, so close. they were so tiny that you would love to lift them, seeing their legs kicking in the air, haha (That's Shaun's fantasy). hobbit House, a must go sight seeing spot in Boracay.

After having fun with the midgets, we went to Summer Place, still cheap drinks there, full of tourists, everyone is dancing up and down, sweating, drinking, flirting, smoking, it's just so HOT, so hot that you can sweat your pants there, tho you are standing only. Good fun in Summer Place, we met that HOT Japanese Filipino again, but I didn't recognise her, so strange, she looked much hotter in bikini, haha. Shame.

Yes, "smoking", of course was one of our must do "activities", tho I was / am not a big fans of it, I did smoke a bit, Joe and Shaun obsessed in "smoking" for the rest of the journey.

Day 4 - The first thing we did in the morning was "Smoking", unbelievable, we smoked before we out for breakfast. No, I went to CNN to look at my favorite girl first, then went back to smoke, then breakfast again with Shaun, Joe and Chris, I ate so much in the journey. But guess what, the shitting machine was Chris instead, he probably shit at least 4 to 5 times a day, whenever we sat down, he rushed to shit; farting machine was defo Shaun, he farted every single minute, oh my GOD.

Since we all got sunburnt yesterday, Joe, Shaun and I rent 3 chairs and sleeping under the shade for the whole day. As I "smoked" in the morning, I felt dizzy for the whole day, that's the efect that "smoking" gave to me.

We had quite a quite night, Hobbit House again for a couple, then Bom Bom, then we wanted to go to Cocoloco, but it's closed already.

Day 5 was a good day, a lot of things happened that day, one of the highlights. Stay tune.

4 Comments:

At 1:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHITTING MACHINE?! SHITTING MACHINE?!! ..come on now..

 
At 9:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hobbit House? Am I dreaming? Is something lost in translation? Little people with big smiles and diddy legs? I want to see pictures

 
At 2:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, the Hobbit House. Little people dancing around to The Corrs!! Personally, I had to keep my hands in my pockets to prevent myself from patting them on their heads!!
Shaun

 
At 12:32 AM , Blogger Hong Ming said...

For the pictures, I will post them soon on my yahoo photo album, probably this SUNDAY...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home