Thursday, January 05, 2006

Rules and Regulations

Probably I was living in a "free" world, with a lot of autonomy, even though there were a lot of people I didn't like, I still had a lot of autonomy on my work. Strange, right?

These days, I keep on thinking about my old job, even those there were/are still a lot of shit people, I could still do whatever I want. Not to be bothered in some ways. Now, I am like a marionette, being controlled. I know there are always rules and regulations, but can I be exempted? I know that's not possible, but at least, don't bother me with those small buz. I am tired of it.

Eating, drinking, chattering, blah blah blah are prohibited. Am I working/living in prison? Am I working in the fashion industry? I am thinking, maybe, I am working in the police force or those so called "Disciplinary" units. Shame, I am definitely not suitable to work in the environment like that. Shame.

Probably, it's time for me to learn to accept the reality, they pay, and so I do whatever to fulfill their requirement. ROBOT...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home