Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Santa Claus is coming to town

Another Christmas in another year, what happened last year seemed like happened yesterday, time flies and faces change.

It's in the countdown period now, 5 more days and will be Christmas. This year, as last year, I will go to Zhuhai again, last time, I was with Janice and Sandra, this year, Janice, Shaun and Chris. Zhuhai is just like my 2nd hometown, I have been there for thousand times, people always ask me if I have kept a mistress there, no, but indeed I have a lot of friends there.

Last year, Vic, Liam and Jesse were still in Hong Kong, this year, they are all gone, hope everyone is having a merry Christmas, hope all of them still remember how we spent the time together last year, it was great fun, dancing at a bar in Chater Hotel, getting crazy, what's a wicked moment.

Anyway, hope everyone I know will have a wonderful and unforgettable Christmas and a very happy New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home