Monday, January 16, 2006

It's time to FIGHT BACK

I just can't keep my mouth shut and let her prosecute me with no reason

I am not gonna admit I am wrong when I am not wrong

I am not going to let her bring me down

I will not allow she to succeed hanging cloud over me

She can try to make me feel hard, but she won't succeed

There is light in my heart and darkness will soon fade

She need to pay back on what she's done

I am gonna fight back and let her know my power

And now I have the faith, will and goal to fight with her, she's gonna fall

5 Comments:

At 10:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? Who is 'she'?

 
At 11:22 PM , Blogger Hong Ming said...

Who are you?

 
At 5:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you decided to quit the job?

 
At 12:16 AM , Blogger Hong Ming said...

Who are you again?

 
At 1:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you won?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home