Wednesday, January 11, 2006

These days...................

These days, I do discover that my work occupies most of my life / time, I talk about my work all the time. I do find that's very unhealthy, but sometimes, I just can't control myself from thinking and talking about my work.

Last Monday, probably it's the first night in these 2 months I didn't talk about my job when I went out with my friends (except that news, ok?). I found it was pretty good that I didn't mention anything from my work and I did feel very happy and comfortable about that. Yes, my friends are right, work is work, it's not my life. So, next time when I start talking about my work when you see me, tell me to shut up unless I state that's a business night or my trouble sharing night, haha.

Yep, life is never easy but the most important is to enjoy life. No to be bonded by work, what we need is the pay check from work, not the trouble.

1 Comments:

At 9:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well ming my man it sounds like life was easier on the other side.
One question though, where are the pinoy pictures?! Dont tell me they have been lost. That would suck serious dick. Hopefully there somewhere safe. Take care dude. You can always go to The bunny club if your looking for a new gf. Tell them isent you.

the weed junkie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home