Sunday, March 12, 2006

Never Enough

"Never enough", it suddenly comes up to my mind, never enough personal time, never enough good time, never enough rest, yes, never enough, never enough to have enough time to do all I need to do everyday, never.

Last week was a tough week, but also a fulfilling week. I don't find having really hard time in work, that's something good to hear, right? Less complaining last week, as I don't have time to complain, not sure whether it's good or not, but anyways, I have no time to think, no time to complain, no time to gossip, no time to do anything, no time to hang out with my friends, no time to sit down to watch TV with my family, no time to do this and that.

I finally can hang out with my friends last night, though not for long, but feeling good, I always say my friends are my spiritual support, no matter what, I need to meet my friends, to talk with them. Yes, may sound a bit too reliable, but that's me, and that's what I need and want.

It's Sunday today and it's nearly 5 now, 15 hours later, I need to go to work again, yes, never enough free time, never enough personal life, never enough time to enjoy life, that's why I cherish every moment I spend with all of you. xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home