Monday, March 27, 2006

This Week

These weeks, I have been extremely busy, working from 930 in the morning to 2 or 3 in midnight. Working on Saturday and Sunday. Having a lot of problems, physically and mentally. I don't have my own time, nearly ZERO personal life. I don't even have time to meet my friends, especially a friend who is very sick, I feel so sorry that I can't make up any time to go to see him, to see what's going on.I have no idea what happened to him, I asked him what's that about, he just asked me to go to see him if I have time and said he's very sick. I think I shuld go to see him immediately or I will regreat for my whole life, but shame I will be out of town again this weekm flying to Shanghai, meeting the real Giorgio Armani.

Yes, GA is coming to Hong Kong and he brings me a lot of troubles and emotional breakdown indirectly. I was kinda deoressed yesterday and I felt so bad, not able to go to a dinner which my friends planned to celebrate my birthday, not able to go to Dundas or Drop to met my friends. Seem my life these days is all about WORK only, kinda sick of it.

I don't expect everyone understand why I work like that these days, and surely many complained about that as well. I do hope my friends can support me to get through the last week of the nightmare. The big disaster is coming and not sure if I can handle well, I am stressed out and kinda weak, both physically and mentally.

By the way, I will fly to Shanghai on Friday and will be back on Sunday, so see you guys when I am back.

p.s. thisweek before I fly to SH, I will stay in the Ritz Carlton Hotel, so do come to my Club Harbour View Room to have a look if you have time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home