Thursday, April 06, 2006

My 26th Birthday Party

First of all, thank you for those who came to my party and it broke a new record, 21 friends showed up (17 last year), Shaun, Anders, Roy, Brenden, Rob, Charlie, Janice, Sandra, Pinky, Joyce, Sun, Fan, Cristo, Chris, Sally, Gabe, Tak, Golden flower, Venus, Evita, Gladys (not in order of importance).

It's a great night, there were around 3 bottles of rum, 2 bottles of whiskey, 2 bottles of red wine, 1/3 bottle of tequila, 50 cans of beer... anyway, there were a lot of alcohols.

We had the party at Shaun's, starting from 2030. The format was more or less the same as last year, no game, everyone sat down on the floor and chatted together, taking pictures, laughing, drinking, everyone having fun, very relaxing. To be honest, I can't really recall what's happened last night, when I woke up, I was on my own bed with a lot of questions, didn't know what time did the people leave, didn't know if they said goodbye, didn't know a lot of things, there are so many gaps need to be filled by the above 21 people.

Anyway, I have had a wonderful night, very happy, I hope all of you enjoyed that too. Thanks Shaun for letting me to hold the party again at his flat, thanks for those who came to my party, thanks for those who let me kissed and touched, thank you everyone, let's see all of you again on my 27 years old birthday party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home