Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Meeting with Vivian Chow

Wow... you know what? I met Vivian Chow yesterday, probably most of you don't really know who Vivian is, she's always my goddness. When I was studying primary school, I went to Sino Plaza to buy her photos, I know all of her songs. She's probably one of the FITTEST and PRETTIEST women I have ever encountered. She's just so sweet, OMG, you know, she came and said hello and had handshake with me, and of course we took picture together, and all were driven by she. Wow, wasn't it great? OMG... I really really wanna watch her concert, OMG, I don't wanna wash my hand, haha, wow...

I know it sounds a bit strange, but I keep on thinking about her, wow, she's gorgeous anyway, OMG... how can she be so fit even she's nearly 40? Yes, she's nearly 40. You know, I always fancy someone who are older than me... wow...

Vivian Chow, Vivian Chow, Vivian Chow... wow wow wow...

1 Comments:

At 11:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

can we see the pictures please

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home