Monday, April 17, 2006

Nothing

In the past 4 days, I have been thinking and re-thinking a lot of issues, and of course taking good rest. It's the right time to take a break from my work and everything. The coming month will be a very tough month, I don't know whether I can get through it or not, not sure if I am tough enough to overcome all the difficulties, I am not sure, of course I will try my best, not to disappoint all those who support and care about me.

As I have already made the decision, I should take up the responsibility to accomplish what I promised. Of course, be prepared to pack my stuff and leave. Dalai Lama once said " You should work as hard as you can to reduce suffering and foster justice - accepting that all your efforts may come to nothing in the end" Haha, yes, once decided, should try the best to accomplish one's goal, no matter what the outcome is.

I will keep all of you updated.

1 Comments:

At 12:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guy, so what is your decision?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home