Saturday, April 22, 2006

A letter

Below is the writing that was written when I was 15, I found it's quite interesting.

My world is so dark without your hug, I missed the connection between you and me. Lying alone on the bed, missing your breathe and touch, my heart is sinking. How are you? Where are you now? My tear has run out, my soul has been taken, losing you is a fact, nothing can be done.

"Goodbye and take care", your flawless complexion, with your flawless red long dress, every shot was so close but so far, so untouchable, your train was leaving, you became smaller and smaller, what I can see was the steam from the train. You haven't left a word saying where you were going, so sudden, you left.

The phone rang, it was a rainy night, I roared and cried at the same time when heard that news. I ran out to the street with my car's key, jumping on my car and pressing the accelerator to the limit. My heart was pumping very fast, I had no idea whether the rain or tear blocked my sight, I had no idea on what's going on, it's all so suden.

I was holding your hand, you were beautiful, I could see your smiling face, I wished I could wake you up. Your lips were as soft as before, you were so perfect. Everything became memory now. Without you, everything bacame meaningless, my soul has been taken at the time when you passed, I miss you.

You will always in my heart, we shall re-unite one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home