Friday, February 12, 2010

R.I.P. Lee McQueen

I was shocked when I heard of one of my favorite designers died last night, I couldn't believe such a talented designer died at such a young age (40).

He brought so many different insights of fashion to the world, his design, his show, the music changed the fashion world, not only the fashion world, but our everyday life as well, celebrities from different generation were his fans, wore his designs, and so and so. Bjork, Madonna, Rihanna, Lady Gaga......

He's the Prince of Darkness, you could feel / see the dark side from his designs, the futuristics, the Victorian, the Aquarius, the feathery, the Japanese, and so and so, so many incredible designs, Lee, you change the world and boarden our view in fashion, we love you.

Your legacy will live on forever, Alexander McQueen and the fashion world will never be the same without you!!!

R.I.P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home