Tuesday, October 27, 2009

FAT is a CRIME!!!

No matter whether you are in fashion industry or not, FAT is always a CRIME. Fat can also bring a lot of disadvantages to your career.

OK, think in this way, if you are the boss, would you rather hang out with a slim and pretty girl or a fat and look soso girl? The answer is obviously enough.

If you need to hire a personal assistant or secretary, will you hire someone who is fat? No, that's for sure.

If you are fat, and when you get on bus or metro, people will throw you a dirty look cos you occupy more space than the ordinary / normal person, especially during rush hour.

Who want to touch a lump of fat meat? Frankly speaking, I believe most people prefer "quality" friend than hanging out with piece of fat meat.

Am not being discriminative, but please please please, go exercise everyday and don't just sit in front of the TV, eating and drinking, it bring damage to your health. I don't mind to hang out with fatty, but if I have a choice, I would rather go with normal size and ordinary size people, Oh my God, I know I sound awful, but please for the good sake of yourself and others, weight watch and exercise!!!

Designers' clothes are not for fatties!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home