Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday

Finally, it's Friday, and it's a long weekend ahead, Sat, Sun and Mon off.... I want holiday, but this time, since I still have too many outstanding issues / work, this long weekend gonna be another working weekend....

Too many things happened last week.... am kinda exhausted, both personal and work, really need time to be alone to figure out what's going on and how to sort them out....I need peace!!!

I do miss the time when I was young... studying, homework and TV, that's it.... nothing to worry... possibly only tests and exams... but much better than what I need to worry now.... the older I am, the more complicated, aiya...

Anyways, it's good that I have 3 days to clear my mind and start over again!!!

Happy weekend ahead all my dear!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home