Monday, August 31, 2009

Greediness

Undoubtedly, greediness is definitely one of the greatest sins ever, honestly, I can really work with people who are too greedy, like my boss, I don't really know what's he expecting, I have been helping him to get a lot of business, but seem his greediness is like the black hole which is unlimited, sigh, at some point, I think I really need to quit / leave.

I don't know, am thinking either I shall set up my own business or work outside Asia, at some point, I am really fed up with all the things around me, yes, I mean everything, I probably need to escape from the current situation, in order to have a happier life....

His greediness sort of dragging me deeper and deeper into the earth, I feel helpless and fragile, I really have no energy to fight, what I want is to escape escape and escape.... I even find it very irritating to talk with him, or just even listen to his voice, it's torturing me...

The feeling of leaving is so strong, it's back to the last stage in GG, I was so desperate to leave, I was so desperate to go someplace else, I need to find the way out, a way which I can find comfort and peace.

Hope I can find peace soon, to do whatever I love to do, this day won't be too far away, probably after Chinese New Year!!! Hang in there!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home