Tuesday, March 31, 2009

29

Wow... I am now 29, going to be 30 next year, what's an exciting news...I live for like 1/3 of my life already...it's a bless that I have a lot of relatives and freinds who support me always, a lot of fantabulous things happened around me, more and more money to spend for my living (of course I want more and more), seem like 29 years passed really fast... I haven't really done anything basically.... and it's now 29...

I didn't have a big party to celebrate my last 20 somethings, cos it's not really my style to organise bday party, i kinda hate birthday song and cutting bday cake...

Anyways, I have had good time last week with all my friends, farewell party, someone's bday party and gala dinner, and so and so... am exhausted to have my own party, literally, I have party and celebrate eveything apart from my bday...

It's good to see that there are so many friends around me, at least am not doing too bad after 29 years afterall...

30 is coming and surely I will throw a HUGH party to celebrate my 30... hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home