Saturday, November 29, 2008

Cancellation of my long awaited Thailand trip

Really pissed off that my long awaited Thailand trip was forced to be cancelled due to those barbarians in Bangkok, couldn't they use a better way in stead of invading the airport to show their dissatisfaction to the government? Anyways, no go to Thailand can't be changed now.

Was thinking to go to Cebu or Boracay for the midgets hunt, but my friends finally decided not to go, I don't know why, maybe simply they couldn't handle the disappointment brought by the travel agent or the cancellation of the Thailand trip, anyways, am getting away of Hong Kong for few days, need some fresh air outside Hong Kong.

Anyways, am heading to Vietnam in mid December to visit my cousin and the money reserved for the Thailand trip can probably turn my Vietnam trip more luxurious and fabulous, wow, sounds not too bad.

Viet Nam, Toi Den!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home