Thursday, February 12, 2009

Busy Busy

Been extremely busy these days, the market is getting more and more competitive and everyone is competing with time, it’s really exhausted, especially when I am still sick since 31 Jan.

No idea what’s going on, just fever and fever, coughing and coughing, I tried to get as much rest as I can but still, not working, think I need to take medicine instead of Chinese herbal tea.

I have just installed QQ (the msn or icq in China), it’s kinda weird as there are so many random people to chat with you, and it kinds of reminding me the age of ICQ. I start realizing there are so many people who don’t need to work and chat and chat, even if you tell them you are busy or tag as BUSY, probably simply they have no idea what busy is.

It’s good that it’s already Thursday, one more day to go and I can have a good rest, been working too hard this week and last week, dreaming I was having interviews or working, disastrous…

Hope things will getting better soon, as can’t really afford living like that, mentally and physically exhausted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home