Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Happy Year of Ox

Time flies, can’t believe it’s another year already, a lot of things happened last year, no matter whether they were happy or unhappy, I think the most important is we learnt from the past, not sure if you agree on this or not, but I do.

Last year was a new start in my career, I changed from a fashion PR to a headhunter, it’s such a big chance, even though am still not sure if I have found the right path, I do believe we control fate, not fate control us. It’s my decision to make the change and I will work hard on it and stick with it and make it successfully, no matter how bad the situation is, I do believe there are always chance and opportunity out there.

The global credit crunch may depress a lot of us, but that’s not a dream crunch nor creative crunch, as long as we believe in ourselves, nothing can stop us, as what Barack Obama once said “Yes, We can”, and he became the first black president of USA, isn’t it great?

Ox symbolic hard working, determine and strong. I wish everyone here having a strong and determine will to overcome all the difficulties in life and work hard to strive for the dreams and goals.

Happy Year of Ox!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home