Friday, March 27, 2009

Sad sad sad

It's always sad to see colleague packing their staff and leaving office without seeing each other on the next working day...

It happens to me today, I am shocked and when I stand besides her, watching her packing stuff and listening to her handover of the current jobs, I feel dizzy and stressed.

There's nothing I can say, there's nothing I can say to comfort the colleague or at least make myself feel more comfortable, nothing can be done to make me feel better.

It's always sad to see those who work closely with you and having happy and fabulous time together leaving their jobs, I will always miss the good time and happy time together.

We work like 9 to 10 hours everyday and colleagues are just like brothers and sisters. The bond and connection always diminish after they leave the company.

Sad sad sad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home