Saturday, February 06, 2010

February 2010

It's the 2nd month of 2010, time flies and life is still the same, am approaching to 30 in less than 2 months' time, it kinda freak me out. Before, I kept thinking where to host my 30th birthday party, now, I started to worry and no idea if I should host one or not, how could I possibly ensure everyone is having good fun in my party?

Venue? Drinks? Friends? I don't know, all question marks!!! Maybe I simply don't wanna accept the fact that my social circle is bigger but core members lessened, I don't know, it's kinda confusing...

Where are all the old friends these days? I don't know, I haven't called them and they haven't called me, what happened? Maybe I shall SMS them later today to catch up with them. Seem I haven't gone out to drink with the old crews for ages, yes, quite a long time, I don't like it...

Maybe i should change my new year revolution from "Money, money, money" to "Money, friend and money"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home