Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas

it's been nearly a month I haven't updated my blog, I have been very busy with work and work and work... loads of work...

Christmas is coming and I would like to wish everyone having a fantabulous and remarkable Christmas ahead....

These days, I have been busy with my work, ironically I was sacked a week ago, which I wasn't expected, I thought he would fire me after the Christmas or the new year, or at least, let me find the new staff to replace me and get all my contacts first.... weird.... anyways, am busy since I have a lot of freelance works at the moment, mostly recruitment tasks.... busy = good in recruitment.

I tried not to wake up too late everyday, don't wanna make myself too lazy (though I am), tried to push myself to go back to my own office everyday to work, higher efficiency and effectiveness at office than at home....

Hope everything will soon work out fine, wish me good luck!!!

Anyways, Merry Christmas!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home