Sunday, May 21, 2006

Turning Point

Seem after steping into my 26th, there are quite a lot of things happened. And a lot of decision have been made, many are those I have never thought about, or I didn't care about. Here are the some,

1) Get rid of those bloody credit cards' debt. (I didn't really give a shit on that for years, but these days, I decided to make a move and sort that out, seem it's something good for me, not steping into those fxxking trap ever again)

2) Drink less (boozing for years and it's time to lessen the amount, as I found it did affect me alot, both physically and mentally)

3) Weight control (Been talking about it for ages, after stop practising JUDO, my weight keeps on going up, more than 8 kg comparing with 3 years ago, yes, time to give some control on that, dun wanna become a fxxking FAT bastard before 30)

4) Get a gf again, haven't got a serious one for ages, but I think it's time to get one, as I wanna get married asap.

5) Less talk, sounded I had too much bullshit before, time to change.

6) Money, yes, very cruical issue in my life. Trying to get as much as I can is my goal. No worry, I will still spend alot in drinking, clubbing and shopping.

Seem I think alot more these days, having more plans, setting more goals. Not giving pressure to myself, but just wanna achieve what I want in shorter time and you know, I am kinda materialistic, just wanna feed up myself with everything I want. Haha.

26 is a mark and maybe a year which worths to memorize.

1 Comments:

At 4:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home