Monday, May 22, 2006

Good news

Tonight, I finally feel I am back... have lost for quite a while, White Stag with Shaun and Charlie tonight, I felt absolutly great and relieve, i didn't need to think much, I felt great and totally feeing my existance, that's what one should feel when hanging out with friends. I lost this feeling for ages to be honest, as mentioned in my blog before, I was absolutely out of my mind and felt falter whenever I went out with my friends.

I am happy not cos of the alcohol, but I feel something that I didn't feel for long long time, the feeling that I should have, once I had. Thanks God that it's back. I was thinking to ask question, but I don't need now, I know the answer already, yes, I know it. So good.

Tonight is also my ex-boss birthday party, I admire her and respect her so much. I treasure her advise and she's always good to me, always my BEST advisor, whenever I need to make BIG decision, I consult her, and she always give me her BIGGEST support, always. She's so great that I don;t know what to say. I don't admre or respect one that much, but she deserves and worths to have my respect. I hope her the best in every way, always.

All of you, rememeber, everything will wrk out fine, no matter how hard it is, with your freinds, nothing is impossible, and you will never be defected. Hold your faith and fight for whatever you want.

2 Comments:

At 2:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

 
At 4:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home