Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Aiya...WTF

Shit... I just realised that my last update was in May, 3 months ago, pretty scary...

Ar... What happened in the last 3 months??? Quite a lot of update,

1) Tango lesson (wow... I can dance a bit of Tango now)
2) Back to gym (3 - 4 times a week, my 6 packs will soon be back!!! Hehe)
3) Back to tennis (once a week... not much, but at least I can hit the balls well)
4) Travelling (Oh no, not yet, I haven't travelled outside HK since Nov 2009, aiya, for more than 10 months already, just planned my Bohol & LiJiang trips in Sep, Europe / Japan will be next)
5) Weibo (I have set my my weibo account, add me "hongminglau", it's the Chinese version of Twitter)
6) Feeling sexy / attractive again (Haha, yes, I do feel like am a HOT STUFF again, I don't know why, but am a HOT STUFF now, I think)
7) Exapnsion of business (Yes, soon, very soon, Oct 2010, add 1 - 2 more members to the team, let see how it goes)
8) Living in another time zone (Possibly India time while am living in HK, can't sleep till 3 or 4am everyday, I hate that)

OK, will update soon... please please please email me, if you find I haven't updated my blog for ages, please!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home