Monday, September 03, 2007

My Darkest day

Yesterday probably was one of my darkest days, it's like losing one of the family members, my beloved grey parrot has gone.

He's always my very good companion, we talked with each other everyday, we greeted with each other every morning, we played with each other always, and I talked to him always as well, basically, he's defo one of my best friends or even my non genetic brother.

I remember the time we spent together, the happiness we shared, the sadness we shared. I share every thing with him, I treat him as my very very best friend. And now he's gone, I am not sure whether I can find him or not, and I am not dare to think about it.

My tears drop whenever I think of him, my mind is not full of him, I feel really sick, I wanna vomit and my stomach screw, my heart is broken, I am in pieces.

I wish him good luck in every way no matter we will see each other again, I hope he will having good life, taking good care of himself, having fun.

I will always remember the time that we spent together, once I have had, and it's enough, memory long live in my mind and in my bottom of my heart.

I always love you and miss you. You are more than a parrot, you are more than a pet. Lose of you has taken part of my heart away.

I really wish there is chance we can once meet again, see you and all the best.

1 Comments:

At 7:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

that sucks dude

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home