Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Oh My God

Oh my God, finally can squeeze out some time to update my blog.

Last 2 weeks were crazy, damn busy, both work and my personal life.

I am really happy that I spent a lot of time with my friends, to hang out with those I haven't seen for ages, and happy that we are still really good friends.

I can see a lot of changes in my friends and so do they, and it's great to see their changes, either good or bad, still good. I can see everyone is more well equip and prepared to face the challenges ahead, more "fierce" when facing their "enemies", has sharpen their claws to attack, and to roar thundery to frighten and threaten the invaders, haha, sounds dramatic, but I love it.

There is another event coming this Friday, once done, I will be free again, can't wait that moment to come. Yea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home