Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Another Party Week

Seem having another party week. Always wanna stop for a while, but just too tempting.

Sound like partying becomes part of my life, not sure whether it's for my work or leisure, maybe both I will say.

Tired about it sometimes, but on the other hand, I quite enjoy partying with friends. Of course, with friends, not with "strangers".

Anyway, I learn to pace myself for not drinking too fast and too much, only if there is no champagne / rose.

I do hope I have more time as I am harry pottering these days as well, trying to read it fast but enjoy it at the same time. And of course, need to spare time for partying as well.

Will keep all of you guys update on my another party week. Surely some of you will go with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home