Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Negativity

There are always a lot of people around you, trying their best to let you down, to attack you, to accuse you, being so bad that like we have killed their whole family.

I start to realize that there are a lot of people who are expertise in creating chaos, banning your ideas, so and so. Sometimes do feel sad and rather disappointing that there are people like that existing in this world.

But after all these years, I learn to do something to release my negativity on these kinds of stuff, like I will go to "alcoholize" myself, go to shop, go to have a nice meal or doing something good to please myself.

Sometimes, I do realize the one who let you down is yourself, not others, I don't really give a shit on those people anymore, cos anyway, they are those jerks or cunts that will live with their pathetic lives forever. Good for them.

Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home