Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Prophecy

There were once 2 fortune tellers telling the exact prophecy to me 2 years ago. I didn't pay much attention at that time, but seemed it's becoming true.

I am kind of person who is easily affected or influenced by friend(s), and that's what I hate most. I am happy that I have got a lot of friends around me, but on the other hand, I hate myself for caring my friends so much, which make me feel very upset when something happened.

In the past 2 or 3 weeks, seemed having good fun but I was really stressed and worried, I don't know how to say but just seemed whenever going out these days, something happened, and I am / was really unhappy about that. It ruins not only my mood but also my relationship with my friend. Seriously, when I am really pissed off or disappointed, my feeling on one can fade really fast. Even one day time can kill the freindship of years, not exaggerating, but that's the case.

Sometimes, I feel stronger when I am on my own, maybe I rely on friends too much, and kind of becoming over-relying, that's what I think. That's not good, but I always have the tendency to be like that. I do think I rely too much, kind of losing my individuality.

I don't want the prophecy to come true, that will be disastrous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home