Monday, October 16, 2006

Ham Sup Lo

Seem after my mate is back to Hong Kong, my ham sup level has advanced to another level. I am always a decent guy as everyone agree, probably I am the most decent guy among all my friends, being brought up under the influence of the Christ and the Hong Zi's study.
There is an old Chinese saying "You will be more like the kind of people you always hang out with", thing is somehow people around will "inspire" you, can be good, can be bad. Just like my mate is having an extremely good advancement in his spoken Cantonese, think he can speak fluent Cantonese in 2 months. He's one of the most ham sup guys that i have ever met, not to mention on what he's done before, the way he acts and speaks fully show that he's an absolute ham sup lo.
I am happy that he's now in Hong Kong, as he's so "inspiring" in some way. It's a kind of reunion of "hum sup" association. No, I should say, it's the "expand" of the "hum sup" association, Suahn, Cirhs and ...

Hong Kong welcomes you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home