Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My work

I start feeling that my work is sucking up my personal life, sprit and sleeping time

I start feeling my soul does not belong to me

I start feeling tired all the time

I start feeling I am no longer connected with my friends

I start feeling my friends are no longer talking with me

I start feeling my connectin with this society is diminishing

I start feeling I am no longer the one I used to be

I start feeling that my humorous is running out

I start feeling my life has been occupied by my work

I start feeling there is no other way out

I start feeling......

2 Comments:

At 11:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quit.
Don't think about it.
Do it.

Shaun

 
At 3:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agree.
Quit.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home