Monday, September 11, 2006

Long Week

I have been working really hard last week, I worked for 8 days, with no dayoff and started this week today. 5 more days to go and I will have my weekend off after working 13 days consecutively.

It's not really easy to be like that, I didn't have much rest not just because of my work, but also my friends came back from Dalian and Manchester. I am very happy that they are were / are back, I haven't seen them for more than 2 years and I think it's time to catch up with each other. I feel amazed that we still have so much to talk about even though we haven't seen each other for such a long time, still strong bonding between each other, it's so amazing.

It's simply not right to work like that, I think I need to find a balance, even though I always say I wouldn't be affected by my work after work, it's not the case, my mood is always "influenced" by my work, if I have had a shit day, I won't be happy after work. What's a shame, I know if I can control, that's not emotional, but...

Anyway, I have once made up my mind again, hope everything will be ok...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home