Monday, November 27, 2006

Moral

What's the norm of moral standard? How do we define the norm? Who's got the authority to define the norm? I doubt.

I have been bought up in a decent and moral environment, but does it mean I am very moral? I will say I am decent and moral, but not as decent and moral as others. It sounds a bit controversial, yes, I will say, when something is destined to happen, it happens, on one can stop and nothing can be stopped.

A lot of studies saying that men think of sex in every 2 minutes, it's absolutely true, when we talk, we try to relate the topic to sex, when we talk about sex, we tend to be more happy, so why do we need to suppress our feeling? Like one of my mates like discussing "rape" all the time, we know he hasn't attempted before (maybe, who knows), but he's still decent and righteous somehow.

So, what's immoral? Cheating? I don't know. Prostitution? It's kind of business transaction. If anyone knows the meaning of "Immoral", do tell me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home