Sunday, June 04, 2006

June 4th

When I woke up and looked at the calendar, it's June 4th today. I don't care much about politics and almost forget what happened in 1989, I do appreciate those who always remind us about the history, if not, surely most people like me wil forget the history, especially the Hong Kongers.

Our Fast Food culture somehow turns us into those who don't care about history, we never follow news which last for more than a week. I can say, "the bus uncle" issue will be forgotten soon, it's hot news these days, but after 1 week, 2 weeks, all of us will definitely focus on another news. It's kind of pathetic in someway that we don't think much and just simply receive what's given, we don't even "digest" sometimes,

Anyways, as a kind of communist like me, yes, somehow the way I work is quite communist, June 4 is still a day all of us need to remember. Don't want to sound anything politic in here, as I hate to take side, if I say I support for those who fight for, I am not 100% support them, if I say I support the government, most people will hate me, I will say, do whatever you think is right.

2 Comments:

At 2:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 
At 4:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home