Friday, January 04, 2008

Back from Siem Reap

It's such a wonderful trip, I have never thought of that before.

Also, the new year eve was probably the best one I have ever had, everyone was so hyper, dancing, bouncing around, everyone was drinking, smoking, kissing, hugging, all of us simply went crazy when 2008 came.

Last time, only spent 2 days 2 nights there, this time, 4 days 4 nights, visited all those major and minor temples around Angkor Wat, though it's not the first time visit, could still feeling the greatness of Angkor Wat.

The night life was awesome, karaoke, snooker bar, bar, disco and so and so.

Met some local friends there and met some new local friends, really cool. Also, learnt some Cambodian, like "I love you", "Pretty girl", "Fuck you", "Kiss me", "Sleep with me", "Fuck your mother dirty cunt", "Hello", "Goodbye", "Thank you", "Nice to meet you", "Idiot", "What's your name", so and so.

After this trip, I decide to marry a Thai / Cambodian girl as my wife in the future, I am so fall into them now. They are so amazing, so hot.

Don't really want to come back to the reality, hope to go there soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home