Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Spice Girls

Got the greatest hits album of Spice Girls earlier, been listening to it quite often.

10 years, not very long time but definitely not short, 10 years ago, I was studying F.4, now, I have been working for more than 4 years already.

Many things happened, many things changed, a lot of people coming in and getting out of my life in the past 10 years, some may become good friends, some may change from good friends to strangers, but anyway, I do treasure all the moments spent together.

How many 10 years we have, 6? 7? 8? or 9? It doesn't make a different if one doesn't care, doesn't treasure.

Sometimes, I do sigh for time passed, but sometimes, I do believe experience makes you stronger and tougher.

10 years. See what will happen in next 10 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home