Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My Statements

I am a PR, but I don't like to speak to stranger when I am sober.

I don't speak to stranger after work as I have already spent half of my life time, bullshitting with strangers. Who's the fuck you are? I don't care. What I care is myself, don't come and complain that I mistreat your friend.

You are not strangers only when you become my friends. But I am picky.

You are not strangers only if you give me good impression and I have had good mood at the moment I met you. So better do a research before you come to see me.

Once I hate you, I hate you, but I won't tell you as I believe what comes around, goes around.

Once I love you, I love you, but I will feel bored, but I won't tell you, as I don't want you to think that I am a bastard.

I believe when it's gone, it's gone. I don't have time to pick up again. History taught us that if that's wrong, stop doing that, if insist to try again, you will fail again. What's the point to be hurt again and again.

When I am determined to cut that off, I mean it, but I won't tell anyone what I have cut off, as I believe the world is round.

Friends of today may not be your friends tomorrow, your enemy may become your friend tomorrow. I care about my friends but that's what I hate as well.

You may not get what you deserve even if you try your best, as the world is never fair. Why we need to queue up while someone can just get in without saying a word.

Sub-standard people or anything sub-standard will ruin yourself badly, they are like poison, but shame that half of the people around you are sub-standard.

Does hope ever come true? I doubt.

Have you dreams ever come true? No for me, I never had a dream come true.

Don't ask me what's my plan in 5 years? I don't even know what will happen tomorrow. Fuck it. If I am still here after 5 years, I will tell you.

I don't talk doesn't mean I am unhappy though 90% of the time I am unhappy if I don't speak, but I will only tell you I am tired.

When I am tired, I will say I am tired.

I don't believe in anything, I only believe in myself, at the end, I need to be alone to sort everything out.

I don't give a shit, I mean it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home